Thanks to Savers thrift stores, you can support the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago by simply donating used clothing and household items. The Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago receives payment for your generous donations, and you will get a tax receipt!
Here’s how it works: you pack the bags and we bring a donation truck (schedule online at www.donateillinois.org). You can also donate goods at one of the attended donation stations and drop-off boxes – or visit a Community Donation Center drop-off location at these Chicagoland Savers stores.
DONATION DRIVE FUNDRAISER
Does your community group, school, organization, or other nonprofit group need to raise revenue? Donation Drive Fundraisers are a fun and easy way to raise money for your nonprofit organization by collecting clothing and household items. Contact Savers for more information.
We are so thrilled that the Savers Donation Drive was such a success. The Highland Families loved this fundraiser. There are able to donate household items to a worthy charity, raise funds for their child’s school, and clean their home. It does not get any better! We hope to partner with you often in the future.
– Nancy Erickson, Highlands School
Thank you again for all your help in coordinating this opportunity – we have so many people that want us to do it again! We are absolutely ecstatic to have earned over $2,000 from this one donation drive. We look forward to working with you on many more!
– Holly Alcala, Anderson Animal Shelter
SAVERS + EPILEPSY FOUNDATION OF GREATER CHICAGO
Each summer, we offer Camp Blackhawk, a free, week-long retreat for kids and teens living with epilepsy.
Studio E: The Epilepsy Art Therapy Program is a multi-week workshop offering individuals the chance to express themselves through the artwork they create.
SAVERS + GOOD DEEDS
- Green from the Start: Savers is one of the largest recyclers of used clothing in the world and has been in the business of keeping reusable goods out of landfills for over 60 years.
- Donate and Make a Difference: The goods offered in Savers stores are always tied to local nonprofit organizations. To date, Savers has paid its collective nonprofit partners more than $1.5 billion which helps fund vital community programs and services.
- Ultimate Thrift Experience: Savers stores are are filled with unique treasures and quality everyday items – all inside a department store-like environment that’s easy to shop and easy on the wallet. Merchandise is neatly organized into specific departments, with labeled shelves and racks that make it easy to find bargains for brand name apparel, authentic vintage finds, housewares, furniture, collectibles and much more.
- To learn more about how Savers makes a difference in hundreds of communities, go to www.savers.com.
- To learn more about the Savers Cycle, click on the icon below: